80% of innovative ideas with potential never get the opportunity to test their mettle in the marketplace. They go to corporate graveyards for a variety of good and not-so-good reasons:
1) management, strategy and available resources change; 2) good ideas don’t fit the current strategy; 3) potentially breakthrough innovations are created ahead of the curve, before a real market has developed; 4) problems arise and no one can find a solution. This is true in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer industries. The fact is that it’s quicker and more cost effective to implement good ideas that are already created than to invent new ones!
To help clients find them Creative Realities has created a program called Phoenix. It provides a second chance for good ideas whose time has come. It subjects previous ideas to current realities and gives them a chance to contribute to the growth and profitability of the enterprise.
- Recaptured ideas proceed to Incubation, with the ultimate goal being Implementation.
- High-potential ideas that need technology work (R&D, manufacturing, IT) become developmental priorities, much of which leads to new solutions and re-screening.
- Strong but small ideas are clustered to see if larger, platform-level potential exists.
- Positive cultural impact from people and teams seeing their good ideas revived.
Download the full one-page description of the Phoenix Program now to learn how we do it.